Saturday 13 June 2015

Stranger

First off, I have to make an enormous apology for my lack of existence in the last year. The reason is simple, i joined university! I was almost adamant I wouldn't be going to university, however about a month before i was due to start i decided i wanted to at least try and see how i feel about it after my first semester. I can honestly say i've experienced some amazing highs and harsh lows in the last year and felt i needed to just do what i thought was best for me without blogging about every second of it. In short, i've been spending quite some time being highly inebriated, and dealt with some harsh late nights of studying but always creating the best memories with some amazing friends. 




These are just a few of the people who are on the same course as me on a night out. This specific night was one of the best ones. We decided to have a 'Formal February' which meant all of us had to dress smart and it ended up being such a good turn out. 


I also decided to join the hockey club. I met some amazing people through this society and it was such a good idea to join because when things were tough you could look forward to hockey and seeing all of my other friends. I found hockey to be a release when university just got a little too much. It's a good way to meet people who are in a variety of different years. In fact in this picture me and two others are freshers, the rest are third years or doing masters. 



 
These are the 3 girls i'm living with next year in a house which i'm SO excited about. Living in halls is fun but very loud and often quite stressful so to be living with some of my closest friends at university just makes my experience much more pleasant and enjoyable. I've been very lucky to have these girls in my life and they make things much easier for me.





All in all university is TOUGH. Don't let anyone tell you different. The work load is enormous and the tutors expectations of you are pretty high. However I don't regret going at all but I am happy first year is over and my summer can begin with my family and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment