Saturday 20 June 2015

Breakfast healthies

 Hello Lovelies! 

Again, very sorry for my absence but i'm back and come bearing plenty of blog posts. This one is dedicated to my new 'healthy living' lifestyle so I thought i'd begin with a new breakfast i've been enjoying. 


I start by adding around 5 heaped table spoons of this amazing yoghurt called Yeo Valley into a small bowl. It is delicious and I often eat it as a snack on it's own. You can get so many different flavours but i'm boring and love the simple vanilla. Another reason I choose this flavour over others is because of the 0% fat content (BONUS!)

I then add a handful of these frozen summer fruits that I get from Tesco for a couple quid. Some people would say you should let them sit out of a freezer for a little while before eating so they're not frozen and hard but oddly I much prefer them this way. These are also so tasty and much easier than fresh fruit because it doesn't go off as quickly. If you're a super scrimper like me than these are a god send. 





Finally i'll sometimes add a drizzle of honey on top. Other times I won't add any honey at all, it's just what ever I feel like on the day. I think it makes it a little sweeter but I'm known to go overboard and ruin it :(

And here is the final result! a low calorie, delicious breakfast that is super quick, easy and cheap! 

Thanks all
x



No comments:

Post a Comment