Saturday 27 June 2015

Berry Beauty

Over the last few days the weather decided to be generous and bless us with sun! When it's hot everyone wants to come home from work to a nice cold drink in the garden. Instead of it being alcoholic i've decided to turn to a much healthier option of a smoothie.
If you enjoy drinks that have a sharp taste thank you'll enjoy this concution i've created. 




You will need; 

 - Some strawberries
 - Summer fruit berries (these ones are from Tesco)
 - Apple Juice
 - A knife
 - Cutting Board
 - Jug
 - Blender






So I cut up the strawberries I want into tiny pieces. I added 6 to be exact. I always cut them small because it just makes it much easier when it comes to blending. Big chunks don't get stuck inside the blade. 


These ones were picked by my little sister yesterday so they're very fresh and sweet.  They're also so tasty. I then wash the strawberries just in case they had been sprayed with anything (I'm a bit cautious like that). 


After that I add handful of berries from my Summer Fruits pot I keep in the freezer. I don't let them defrost because I love that it's cold and ready to drink straight away. Once all of them have been washed I add them to a jug that i've filled with 200ml of apple juice. Then you simply blend it until you're happy with the consistency. 


 



YUM!


Thanks all
x







No comments:

Post a Comment