Tuesday 1 July 2014

Clarins cleansing gel review!



So i'm not going to lie, this review is very late as this is my second bottle as I LOVE this product. The Clarins website says..

'A true cleansing sensation! Clarins triple-texture cleansing gel transforms into an oil that melts-away every last trace of excess oil and impurities—including the heaviest make-up. Water-activates the gel into a silky milk that rinses skin clean. Soothes and nourishes with Marula Oil for optimal radiance and comfort.'

 
 On the website it says to squeeze out a walnut size onto the palm of your hands and rub in with your fingertips. I don't use anywhere near as much as that as i don't wear heavy amounts of makeup. In the image above you can see the amount i add ( i squeeze out an amount that is the same size as my fingertip) and then apply it to all of my face and rub it in in a circular motion. It is so soft and feels lovely on your skin. I then add water to emulsify it so it turns into a milky substance as seen on the right image and then finally rinse it off sometimes with a flannel if i have worn quite a bit of makeup in that day or when im having a shower i just rinse off my face.

 
Excuse my bare face in this image i just wanted to show the finished product and how radiant my face is! It is so gentle on my skin and i rarely have breakouts which i beleive is because this product makes sure i get all my makeup off! I highly recommend this product, however if you prefer something grittier to scrub your face i wouldn't suggest this product at all.

PLEASE leave me some comments on which are your fav Clarins products and if you have this gel does it work as good for you?

Thanks all
x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment