Monday 30 June 2014

Home decoration haul

 So over the last few months i've been collecting some nicky nacky bits that just make my room have so much character and look adorable. This is one of my favs because it's something my best friend bought me and it is an own that holds a candle and has a chain so you can have it hanging! YES it may be dangerous because it could fall or if placed in your room badly it could cause a fire so i just dont light. Instead i use a battery powered candle tealight to just sit inside so it still looks super cute (kind of cheating i know).


This is quite a typical sign you see but i still think it is adorable.I have a shelf in my room that i use to put pictures and presents from my boyfriend on and this fits in perfectly with it. On the same shelf i have the love dangly sign thing in my bottom image :)
 
Obviously i am a yankee candle freeak and had to feature it in this haul. This specific one is called 'Summer Scoop' and oh my god i recommend it! Seriously it smells devine and you will thank me later. They can be quite pricey i think this one cost around £20-£24 but they last so long as i have another one slightly smaller than this and i've had it since last christmas. I think the colour is really cute aswell and gives my room a bit more of a girly feel.


So aswell as the products i have spoken about above here are some other i have purchased. These vary from different shops such as The Range, John Lewis and a small vintage shop in hunstanton that i adore. My nan showed me the little jewlerry holder when in hunstanton and i bought it straight away. Hanging off of it is a little sign that says 'Home is where the cat is' and for anyone who knows me, knows this fits me to a T. There is also a little wicker heart that hangs from wardrobe usually and that is from John Lewis as well as the wicker lights in the background that are feautred in each of the images.
 
Leave some comments telling me where else i can buy some of these adorbale products from please!
Thanks all
x

No comments:

Post a Comment